RECIPE FOR TRAGEDY

1. Be depressed.

2. Expect everyone else to resolve your problems. And then be angry when they won't, can't, or just let you be because that is easier than dealing with you

3, Self-medicate with all the wrong substances.

4. Not be able to handle any stress or frustration, no matter how small.

5. Refuse any type of professional help.

6. Think of dying a lot. Or think of dying because for once, you can say you WERE happy. With me. Until you screwed it up again.

7. Always take the easy way out.


I'm resigned to losing you. I can't help you. I can't be witness to your self destruction. I'm going to get that phone call one day telling me you're gone and I'll kick myself, blame myself, but realize that you're going to do this to yourself. I didn't do this to you.

You're going to do this to yourself and your friends are going to grieve the loss of a wonderful person, a caring soul, an intelligent man, a good father. But we couldn't help you. Because you didn't want our help. Because you couldn't ask for help. Because you couldn't help yourself.

Because in the end you were going to do whatever you wanted, no matter what the consequences were to yourself or anyone else.

Selfish.

What a waste.